Texas’s Residential Care Home Experts
We’re Texas’s Choice for Collaborative Guidance and Oversight in the Senior Living Industry
To assist business owners in their mission to serve seniors, their families, and the senior care service community with education in the areas of: senior living facts, history, forecasts, and nuances of the senior living industry affording the opportunity to gain a trusted, usable knowledge base for decision-making purposes.
Our Mission Statement allows for the latitude of service and commitment to completeness, integrity, and consistency for achieving desired results on behalf of our clients.
Avoid Costly Pitfalls with Care Home Consulting
Start Right, Stay Right
With over 40 years’ worth of experience in the senior living industry in Texas, our skillset and wealth of knowledge will get your residential care home started on the right foot. Having worked and served in the industry of senior programming in Texas, our expertise encapsulates comprehensive knowledge of:
- Regulatory: Interpretation, Application, Policy & Procedures
- Licensing and Compliance
- Start Up Construction
- Administration, Human Capital (staffing, training)
- Sales & Marketing
Care Home Consulting offers expert knowledge of state and local requirements that guide the existence and operations of senior care in Texas to form the foundational concepts and principles of successful project implementation from beginning to end and beyond.
With our collaborative guidance and oversight services, we will help you to avoid the costly pitfalls of fines and penalties that can be incurred when a residential care home is not properly set up. Compliance pitfalls affect your bottom line financially as well as impact licensing, staffing, and opening delays.
Can you afford to go it on your own?
We Have Industry Certifications
We believe key partners in communities serve the greater good of our clientele to enhance the full support system needed for successful startup and expansion projects. Our connections with that support system are well established as follows:
- CALM Certification, 2021
- TORCH Member (Texas Association of Residential Care Homes), 2021
- State Regulatory, ADA compliance, Local / County Regulatory
- Political Influences of the Senior Industry
- COVID Procedural Mandates/Updates
- Slusher Consulting, 2021 – Present
- Local & State Key Support Network Groups Serving Senior Populations
- Key, Top Providers of Senior Services Support:
- Private Duty Home Care (PAS), Home Health, Hospice
- Senior Placement
- Rehab & Hospital Facilities/Associations
- Fire Marshall & Services
- Housing Authority
- City Management / County Commissioners
- Senior Counseling Services
We Believe in Texas Businesses
Not only do we do business in San Antonio, Texas, we believe in participating in our local economy. We’re proud to support the following local organizations.
- Alamo Area Home Care Council San Antonio, TX 2010-Present
- Alamo Area Case Managers Association, 2019 – 2021
- Bexar County Medical Society: Patient Care Institute Advisory Board Member, Public Relations, 2017-2018
- Chamber of Commerce Board Member, Schertz, Tx. 2018-2020 (Ambassador, 2015-2018)
Are You Ready to To Schedule a Call?
You have a passion for helping seniors and their families with a residential care facility. We have the expertise to help you get up and running. What are you waiting for?